anti-corruption, governance and ethics & compliance expert
Anna Romberg is a driven anti-corruption, compliance and corporate governance expert. She is known for her pragmatic and results oriented approach and for ”making things happen in complex organisations”. She was responsible for the well recognised Anti-Bribery program at Telia Company and has subsequently worked as VP Compliance at Cargotec and founded her own business. Drawing upon her multifaceted and global in-house experience, from internal audit, internal control, risk management and compliance she is currently supporting European companies on a consultancy basis.
Anna is one of the founders of the Nordic Business Ethics Network and have co-authored a book 'The Grey Zone - a practical guide to corporate conduct, compliance and business ethics'. She is a writer and speaker and is doing research in the field of corporate governance, management control and compliance.
- design and deployment of compliance functions and programs
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption risk assessments, program evaluations and preparation of remediation plans
- developing and implementing compliance related internal controls
- in-house coordination of complex internal investigations, including coordinating external counsel and forensic work
- support with executive management and Board reporting and training programs
- conducting compliance risk assessments and audits in M&A integration processes
- developing third party risk management policies and processes
- developing internal investigation policies and processes
- competence development for compliance, internal audit and internal control teams
- internal audits of corporate culture and compliance programs
- Code of Conduct drafting, training and implementation programs
- Interim Chief Compliance Officer
- retainer based 'team member' supporting with e.g. project based work, investigations, remediation projects, training activities, design of improved/ updated policies, processes and controls, preparation of compliance program plans, management and board presentations and reports